THANK YOU for all the wonderful entries. WE should be emailing results, hopefully on Tuesday, July 22. Thank you for your patience!
Talking Eye 2 is a juried exhibition of cell phone photography – open to all via on-line submission.
Winning images (apx. 50) will be
- printed (by Talking Eye) on pigment on 100% cotton rag paper
- exhibited at the historic Adobe Gallery (July 31 – September 13, 2014)
- published in a printed exhibit catalog
- published on-line at the Talking Eye website
- eligible for three cash awards of $200 each.
Online entry fee is $25 ( up to 5 image files). No additional exhibit printing and presentation costs for winners, as Adobe Talking Eye produces the fine photographic prints for exhibition.
- Entry period: June 9 – July
910, 2014 - Entry Information is here.
- ***Online ENTRY DUE Date extended to Thursday, July 10. Must be completed before midnight, in your time zone. Be sure to allow sufficient time to complete the transaction.
- Exhibit dates: July 31 – September 13, 2014.
- Reception: 2pm – 4pm, Saturday, August 16, 2014 at the Adobe Art Gallery
Talking Eye, is part of the Adobe Art Gallery in Castro Valley, California. The Adobe Art Gallery is a program and facility of the Hayward Area Recreation and Park District.